Homestep: The affordable way to own your dream home
- Are you a first time buyer struggling to get a foot on the property ladder?
- Are you able to obtain a mortgage?
Then Homestep could be for you!
Homestep: How does it work?
• You can buy this Camara home at 75% of the market value
• The Council would retain 25% of the value via a charge on the deeds
• There is NO rent and NO interest on the 25% plus NO deadline to pay the 25% back
• You can buy the 25% after 12 months or if you sell you will have to repay the 25% on completion
Further conditions apply.
For more information please:
- call RCT Council on 01443 425 678
- email Homestep@rctcbc.gov.uk
- write to us at Homestep, Housing Strategy & Standards Team, Ty Elai, Dinas Isaf East, Williamstown, Tonypandy. CF40 1NY
Homestep Information supplied by RCT Council on 06/10/2015.